Ok, so someone may or may not have sent me an email regarding good ol' Ken Marlon Charles here. Basically, the guy is purporting that he did some photo work for Kay Emm Thee and the brother is refusing to pay up:

Folks I did a documentary shoot for KMC Ken Marlon Charles anddelivered some of the pick for his client in NY and till this day hehas refused to pay me or to offer any part of what he owes me.

THIS WENT OUT TO EVERYONE IN MY EMAIL LISTING. YOU NEED NOT REPLY. BUTFEEL FREE TO PASS IT ON AND LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT KMC AS A PRETENSIVE MF
SOME OF YOU SAW ME AT THE CARNIVAL 2006 SHOWS SHOOTING THE PICS.
INEVER GOT PAID.

I dunno man. Anybody driving around in a mint green Elantra isn't exactly hiding from his debtors. You're just making yourself a whiny old lady, the webternets isn't really the best place to air your dirty linens.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2007 | Culturosity
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.