Everyone knows I am an NJAC man (I've got the t-shirt to prove it), but someone signed me up for the UNC popaganda mailing list, and I received this gem:

The Barataria/San Juan executive is having a cake sale on Saturday 9th June from 8am-12pm. It will be held downstairs the constiutency office:
Railway Road
San Juan
Next to El Socorro taxi stand, downstairs Trendsetters garment factory.
For further information please contact the office at 674-4788/ 674-0387/ uncbaratariasanjuanexecutive@yahoo.com
Thank You
Rennie Mohan
Secretary
I think downstairs Trendsetters garment factory is a great place to have a cake sale. Please Baratarians (San Juaners?), buy a cake with Panday's face on the front.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Pity NJAC doh use email. The whole congo drum thing getting old.  


 

Copyright 2007 | Culturosity
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.